Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mom's Day Out

Today I have the whole day to my self. My boys went off to an overnight scout camp. They left at 7:30 am this morning. After they left I went back to bed and listened to my iPod for about an hour and then decided to take Dakota the wonder dog for a 30 minute walk. I was supposed to go to a Zumba class but my friend cancelled so I got lazy.After that the fun stuff began! First, I went to get a pedicure.

Asters
Kale, lettuce and cabbage
Then I did all my homework that was due on Monday.Yeah me! Then Dakota and I went to Round Rock Gardens and bought 4 veggie plants and 4 mums and asters for my fall garden. That's wonder dog's ball in the shot there.

Then I went to get my hair done:

As usual playtime with Dakota-he wanted me to include a shot of him behind his tree. He is patiently waiting for a ball.
Wonder dog in action
Can I get an O.C.D?











And finally, a sit down to write my blog, drink a glass of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and of course, play with wonder dog. Oh and read my garden book to plan for my planting of the veggies tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment